𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲:
ORAI Robotics is an advanced Conversational AI platform built for modern businesses. A platform that enables a humanlike conversation with websites, devices, applications, and digital channels.
Designed to serve all kinds of business models and industries, ORAI’s AI-powered virtual assistant, Oshi, creates the most sophisticated yet easy communication channel between businesses and customers, in multiple platforms, 100+ languages, and with 24*7 availability. The capacity to analyze and use conversational data on large scales results in the unmatched quality of actionable insights into customer behavior.
ORAI Robotics makes adoption, implementation, and ongoing usage easy for business with its top-notch AI partnership. Businesses across the globe have successfully deployed conversational AI with ORAI.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲’𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿:
As the Head of Sales, you will thrive in an environment which will require both your left-brain & the right-brain as you strategize on revenue growth with sales and ensure a delightful brand, customer & product experience across the journey of a customer. You will be reporting directly to our CEO and partnering with our VP of Sales and others.
We need you if you’re an individual with strong technical, analytical, leadership, process, and partnering skills. You possess a unique blend of architecture, business, and technical savvy mind; a big-picture execution vision, and the drive. We’ll also need your influencing skills and the ability to collaborate to transform every vision into reality.
𝗡𝗼. 𝗼𝗳 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 1
• Being part of a dynamic New Business team supported by every other function within the business.
• Target new customers through cold calling, networking, and field prospecting
• Leverage existing relationships to convert prospects into sales
• Identify opportunities and generate leads based on industry data analysis
• Strategically plan approaches and design persuasive pitches
• Anticipate and address location owner’s needs to effectively close sales
• Meet and exceed established sales goals
• Lead the core team and shape product and business
• Work closely with cross-function Managers to hand off relationships and retain clients
• Execute product and technical conversations with the clients, and conduct demos
• Align Customer Success/delivery team to ensure the appropriate resource is allocated to each client and influence the roadmap.
• Provide feedback to the internal sales team to influence the pipeline.
• Identify prospective clients through cold calling, reference follow-ups & responses to the sales promotion activities like announcement mailing, bulk mailing, media advertisement, etc.
• Prepare the business proposal for clients
• Understand the actual needs of the clients
• Report on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
• Generate recurring business through Customer Relationship Building
• 5 - 10 years of experience in sales and management in the AI/Chatbot/Software industry or similar.
• Proven success of working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
• Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales and marketing perspective.
• Ability to prepare reports and use the appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reports, and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends.
• Ability to handle multiple clients and work around tight deadlines.
• Keen business sense with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
• Excellent communication
• Negotiation skills
• Solution selling
• Analytical skills
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗖𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝘂𝗲𝘀
• Collaboration and Cooperation
• Tech/AI Enthusiasm
• Customer Focus
• Quick Learning
𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀?
• Limitless horizontal & vertical growth opportunities across functions
• Big results = Big Awards
• Mentorship from Industry Leaders
• Flat Hierarchy
Information Technology & Services