Sr. .Net Developer
About ORAI ROBOTICS:
We are ORAI Robotics, an India-based, funded and award-winning AI start-up.
Over the last couple of years, it has been a wonderful journey with recognition as Top 10 AI start-up 2021 from Silicon India.
From a 4-member team to a 35+ member team in just 1.5 years.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated candidate to join us in the Channel Partner Group. The ideal candidate should have the knowledge and expertise of the partners in geography to drive partner connection to ensure max partner impact on customer acquisition.
We’re hiring .NET Full-stack Developer who can write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. He/she should be a team player and excellent communicator
Experience: 4-6 Years
Company Name: ORAI Robotics Pvt. Ltd.
Notice period: Immediate or Max 15 Days
Other optional Skills(s): Bootstrap, CSS, jQuery, SQL Server Basic knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Email communication
Job: Full-time, Permanent
CTC: Best as per industry standards
Industry Type: IT-Software / Software Services
Location: Hybrid Model [Work from Home + Office, Bangalore]
• 3 -4 years of experience in channel management or Account Management.
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer.
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g., Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g., C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Basic Knowledge Versioning Contro
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Prepare user documentation or provide inputs for creating user documentation as required • May be required to modify any written code as necessary
• Proficient in the analysis of diagnostic traces
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Able to create Procedures and understand SQL queries and views.