About ORAI ROBOTICS:
ORAI Robotics is an advanced Conversational AI platform built for modern businesses. A platform that enables a humanlike conversation with websites, devices, applications, and digital channels. Designed to serve all kinds of business models and industries, ORAI’s AI-powered virtual assistant, Oshi, creates the most sophisticated yet easy communication channel between businesses and customers, in multiple platforms, 100+ languages, and with 24*7 availability. The capacity to analyze and use conversational data on large scales results in the unmatched quality of actionable insights into customer behavior. ORAI Robotics makes adoption, implementation, and ongoing usage easy for businesses with its top-notch AI partnership. Businesses across the globe have successfully deployed conversational AI with ORAI.
We are ORAI Robotics, an India-based, funded and award-winning AI start-up.
Over the last couple of years, it has been a wonderful journey with recognition as Top 10 AI start-up 2021 from Silicon India.
From a 4-member team to a 35+ member team in just 1.5 years.
ORAI Is looking for a Sales Manager to proactively solicit and handle sales opportunities. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable the achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal sales goals.
Experience: 3-to-5-year experience
Company Name: ORAI Robotics Pvt. Ltd.
Date of Joining: Immediate or 15 Days
Skills: Good Communication skills, Any Experience working with a start-up or as an entrepreneur will be an added advantage.
Location: Field Sales
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE:
• Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
• Research consumer needs and identifies how our solutions meet them
• Hire, train, motivate and advise a team of sales representatives
• Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
• Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
• Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
DAILY & MONTHLY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops relationships within the community to strengthen and expand the customer base for sales opportunities.
• Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Participates in sales calls with members of the sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of the business (e.g., generating proposals, writing contracts, customer correspondence).
• Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
• Understands the overall market - competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand, etc., and knows how to sell against them.
• Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and customer needs.
• Gains understanding of the location’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues, and concerns, to offer better business solutions.
• Services our customers to grow their share of the account.
• Executes and supports the company’s customer service standards.
• Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
• Should have 3-5 years of experience
• Demonstrable experience with SaaS sales Experience/ Exposer in Product Selling
• Languages to be known- Hindi, Marathi, and English
• Proven track record of success in the sales cycle from plan to close
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Superb leadership ability
• Ability to travel at least 20% of the time
• Should be responsible for achieving individual targets.
• Extremely organized, highly efficient, and motivated to work independently.
• Closes sales by building rapport with potential accounts; explaining service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
• Responsible for lead generation through exhaustive market research, outbound cold calling, target account selling, email campaigns, and social media.
• Experience in developing a healthy lead pipeline from the ground up.
• A candidate with experience in B2B Demand Generation/Digital Marketing/Software sales is preferred.
• Vibrant personality with a natural flair for interacting with people at all levels.
• Meet monthly and quarterly leads and revenue objectives.
• Demonstrable experience with CRM and sales engagement systems such as Salesforce, Netsuite, SAP, Outreach, Salesloft, or similar.
• Male candidates preferred.