Inside Sales Executive
About ORAI ROBOTICS:
ORAI Robotics is an advanced Conversational AI platform built for modern businesses. A platform that enables a humanlike conversation with websites, devices, applications, and digital channels. Designed to serve all kinds of business models and industries, ORAI’s AI-powered virtual assistant, Oshi, creates the most sophisticated yet easy communication channel between businesses and customers, in multiple platforms, 100+ languages, and with 24*7 availability. The capacity to analyze and use conversational data on large scales results in the unmatched quality of actionable insights into customer behavior. ORAI Robotics makes adoption, implementation, and ongoing usage easy for businesses with its top-notch AI partnership. Businesses across the globe have successfully deployed conversational AI with ORAI.
We are ORAI Robotics, an India-based, funded and award-winning AI start-up.
Over the last couple of years, it has been a wonderful journey with recognition as Top 10 AI start-up 2021 from Silicon India.
From a 4-member team to a 35+ member team in just 1.5 years.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated candidate to join us in the Recruitment and HR function. Candidates will get an opportunity and exposure to working in employee recruitment, payroll working, other related functions for the company.
Experience: 0-2+ years experience
Company Name: ORAI Robotics Pvt. Ltd.
Date of Joining: Immediate or 15 Days
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Inside Sales Executive responsibilities include:
• Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
• Answering questions about products or the company
• Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
We are looking for an enthusiastic representative to contribute to generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective executive must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
• Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
• Answer questions about products or the company
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
• Should have 0-2 years of experience
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Languages to be known- English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, and Telugu.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
• Demonstrate experience in Insurance Companies or has worked as Customer Service Support Callers
• Female candidates are preferred.