Sr. Marketing Manager
About ORAI ROBOTICS:
ORAI Robotics is an advanced Conversational AI platform built for modern businesses. A platform that enables a humanlike conversation with websites, devices, applications, and digital channels. Designed to serve all kinds of business models and industries, ORAI’s AI-powered virtual assistant, Oshi, creates the most sophisticated yet easy communication channel between businesses and customers, in multiple platforms, 100+ languages, and with 24*7 availability. The capacity to analyze and use conversational data on large scales results in the unmatched quality of actionable insights into customer behavior. ORAI Robotics makes adoption, implementation, and ongoing usage easy for businesses with its top-notch AI partnership. Businesses across the globe have successfully deployed conversational AI with ORAI.
We are ORAI Robotics, an India-based, funded and award-winning AI start-up.
Over the last couple of years, it has been a wonderful journey with recognition as Top 10 AI start-up 2021 from Silicon India.
From a 4-member team to a 35+ member team in just 1.5 years.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the design and execution of marketing strategies, planning the product portfolio, allocating marketing activities, handling digital marketing and marketing communication, setting goals, and ensuring the long-term viability of each location.
Experience: 7-to-10 years experience
Company Name: ORAI Robotics Pvt. Ltd.
Date of Joining: Immediate or 15 Days
• Strategic market research through different sources to analyze the current trends for having a strong media presence.
• Planning and working on Branding budgets, competition tracking, and analysis, strategizing and scheduling marketing.
• Ideate and implement marketing plans through (digital and offline) campaigns and programs
• Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands against budgets and deliver the objectives
• Monitor/track digital footfall on all our platforms and explore means to improve the figures in quantity and quality.
• Manage all aspects of Digital Marketing - SEO, SEM, social media marketing, messaging, email campaigns, content marketing, etc.
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
• Identify areas where there are gaps and find opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of various Marcom requirements like EDM’s, case studies, video content, PDF’s, Use Cases, etc
• You will be responsible for engaging with customers to ensure that we receive feedback and suggestions through testimonials, etc.
• Should have 3-5 years of experience
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience building, executing, and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• SaaS sales Experience/ Exposure in product selling
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
• 5+ years of marketing experience
• MBA with 7+ years of marketing experience
• Languages to be known- English and Hindi
• Demonstrated ability of strategic problem solving and creating/building solutions from scratch
• Seasoned in creating customer-facing experiences and programs
• Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology and outputs
• Track record of creating a significant impact on customer awareness, preference, loyalty, and share of wallet
• Experience in building strong cross-functional relationships
• Minimum experience of 5 years in Digital Marketing
• Experience in Lead Generation and Email Marketing
• Demonstrated experience in using DM tools over 2 years